Cedarwood is synomynous with the West Coast so this amazing cedarwood oil scented bar is aptly named. Reminiscent of walking through a west coast rainforest on a spring day. The bar is accented with activated bamboo charcoal, which is not only amazing for the skin – but it looks like a stormy west coast day. This soap is one of our best sellers and is loved by every member of the family!
- All Spa Bars are made with a high concentration of sea salt which can be beneficial to dry and irritated skin particularly psoriasis and eczema . Spa bars can last substantially longer than a regular bar of soap and the lather is like bathing with lotion. Once you try a spa bar it will be difficult to go back to regular soap.
- all our soaps are crafted with us skin loving luxurious oils that have been selected for their amazing properties in soap. These include sunflower, coconut and castor oils – the workhorses of soapcrafting – but also include decadent raw and unrefined cocoa butter and shea butter. Combined they are the perfect soap for gently cleansing the skin while producing a thick and lovely lather.
- pacific ocean water – SharGloMa uses ocean water in all of our soaps – it is loaded with minerals such as magnesium and calcium that are very beneficial to the skin.
- quality therapeutic essential oils
- plant based and vegan – all our oils are carefully sourced to ensure that are ethically produced. Our shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut all are all produced in Ghana. The shea is produced by a women’s cooperative completely by hand using the same methods they have been using for 200 years. To learn more please go to www.barakasheabutter.com
- large bars weighing 130-140 grams
- locally handcrafted in Victoria BC – over 20 years of experience
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125
GIFT OPTIONS – sending as a gift? Let me know in the order and I will gift wrap and add a personalized gift card