Sandalwood is an universal favourite – it warm, exotic and comforting scent reminds us of wool sweaters, rainy days and smoky fires. This fragrance oil is a warm and woodsy fragrance with top notes of bergamot, heart notes of rose and violet, rounded out with amber, sandalwood and vanilla base notes.
- all our soaps are crafted with skin-loving luxurious oils that have been selected for their amazing properties in soap. These include sunflower, coconut and castor oils – the workhorses of soapcrafting – but also include decadent raw and unrefined cocoa butter and shea butter. Combined they are the perfect soap for gently cleansing the skin while producing a thick and lovely lather.
- pacific ocean water – SharGloMa uses ocean water in all of our soaps – it is loaded with minerals such as magnesium and calcium that are very beneficial to the skin.
- a carefully selected fragrance oil, paraben and phthalate free
- the perfect gentle cleansing, long-lasting, soap for all skin types
- plant based and vegan – all our oils are carefully sourced to ensure that are ethically produced. Our shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut all are all produced in Ghana. The shea is produced by a women’s cooperative completely by hand using the same methods they have been using for 200 years. To learn more please go to www.barakasheabutter.com
- large bars weighing 130-140 grams
- locally handcrafted in Victoria BC – over 20 years of experience
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125
GIFT OPTIONS – sending as a gift? Let me know in the order and I will gift wrap and add a personalized gift card
There are no reviews yet.